1. Veneers – Veneers are thin shells crafted of tooth-colored materials that cover the front side of teeth. It is necessary to remove a small amount of enamel from the tooth to accommodate the shell. The tooth looks natural once the process is completed.
2. Regular Dental Visits – Dental visits should take place at least once per year. Visiting the dentist regularly is one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to improve your smile. Dental visits give dentists the opportunity to examine your oral health and clean your teeth, making your smile brighter.
3. Teeth Whitening – There are plenty of teeth-whitening products to try when you are looking to brighten your smile. Before starting any treatments, consult your dentist to see what treatment would be best for you.
4. Crowns – Crowns hide teeth that may be discolored or oddly shaped. Aside from improving the appearance of the tooth, crowns also strengthen the tooth. They can be used to attach bridges, protect a weak tooth, or restore a tooth that is already broken.
5. Brushing and Flossing – Brushing and flossing are two of the most important things you can do to improve your smile. Brush twice and floss once every day to effectively prevent cavities and improve the appearance of your teeth.
6. Braces – Braces straighten and improve the outward appearance of teeth. While braces used to be limited in versatility, there are now plenty of options for braces, depending on what you’re looking for.
Information via American Dental Association