Welcome to the dental practice of Natalie B. McCarthy, DDS, PA - Greenville, located in Greenville, North Carolina! As a family dentist, Dr. Natalie B. McCarthy, is dedicated to providing you and your family with all of the dental care you need for a healthy, attractive smile that lasts a lifetime. We are pleased to offer a wide variety of dental services including:
- Teeth Whitening -Remove stains from your teeth and get the bright, white style you are looking for with our teeth whitening services.
- Dental Implants -If you have weak teeth or missing teeth, you might be a good candidate for dental implants.
- Crown Repair – If you have a chipped dental crown, it can be repaired, depending on how big.
- Composite Fillings – Let us help you restore your tooth to good health and function with composite fillings.
- Oral Surgery – Our general dentistry office offers surgical procedures around your mouth and jaw.
- Partial Dentures – If you are missing multiple teeth, you may be a candidate for partial dentures.
- Periodontal Care – Gum disease, or periodontal disease, can lead to a severe infection in your gums if not taken care of.
- Preventative Care – Let us help keep your smile in the best possible health with our preventative care services!
Schedule Services At Our General Dentistry Office
We offer a variety of services in a relaxing and laid back environment where you and your family can feel comfortable and confident in your dental care. Our general dentistry team focuses on building strong, personal relationships with our patients so you can receive dental care that is tailored to meet your personal dental needs and desires. We enjoy caring for patients of all ages, from children and teenagers to adults and seniors.
We understand the importance of having good dental hygiene and a great smile. From boosting your confidence to maintaining a healthy mouth to prevent costly and painful issues or the need for oral surgery, we have the necessary qualifications to help treat our patients and improve their smiles. Please read the reviews of our happy customers to find out how we have helped them! If you are ready to be on your way to improving your dental health, then contact us and we will get you scheduled for a dental care appointment.